Happy Wheels is now operating at Holston Valley Medical Center three days a week beginning at 10 am! It serves drinks, snacks
and toys to the children in the pediatric units at the hospital and their families. We are still in need of volunteers to push the
cart. If you are interested, please call Leah at 423-975-5437.
Just a reminder that we collect poptabs from any type of can. We recycle these tabs and use the funds to provide for the children
and families staying at the House. This is a great way to help the House. Keep collecting those tabs!
Garland Farm Estates 7th Annual Charity Crawfish Boil benefiting the Southern Appalachian Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc. on Saturday, June 2, 2018. Rain or shine!
Live music, hot dogs and inflatables for the kids and delicious food and beverages! .
Garland Farm Estates Clubhouse 303 Garland Farm Blvd., Johnson City, TN
$30 Adults/$5 Kids (5 and under free)
August 13, 2018
Blackthorn Club @ The Ridges
A special thank you to McDonald’s Association of Tri-Cities for being our Elite sponsor and all of our sponsors and Lexus Champions for Charity & Lexus of Kingsport for their support.
Morning and afternoon flights beginning at 8 am and 1:30 pm respectively. Come join us for a fun day of golf for a good cause- breakfast and lunch provided along with OJ Gardner’s famous hot dog stand!
Hole In One Sponsor
Driving Range Sponsor
Race Coal Co.
Putting Green Sponsor
Chaparral Buick GMC
ABRA Auto Body & Glass
State Farm- Lisa Crum Agency
Illusions Custom Paint & Body
Acorn Electrical Specialists
Yee-Haw Brewing, LLC
Mountain Commerce Bank
Marmo Financial Group LLC
The golfer’s opportunity of a lifetime could be yours…Up for auction at our TN Golf Classic on Monday, August 13, 2018. For more information or to bid, contact Tina at 423-975-5437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship
Dec. 5-9, 2018
Pebble Beach Golf Links
The Links at Spanish Bay
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 54-hole event, three days of play, 18 holes/day
- Two-person better ball, amateurs only
- All players must be verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration, 80% of handicap will be used
- Lexus Champions for Charity staff reserves the right to adjust handicaps as they see fit
All Meals are Included
- $100,000 Charity Purse
- $70,000 divided amongst 1st through 10th place NET finishers’ charities
- $30,000 divided amongst 1st through 5th place GROSS finishers’ charities
- Participants will compete for additional prizes for low net and gross scores
- Daily hole-in-one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles
- Includes transportation between the Monterey Peninsula Airport or San Jose International Airport and Pebble Beach Resorts, as well as transportation between Pebble Beach Resorts and the tournament sites
- Spouse/guest package available at additional cost
- Participants are responsible for own airfare and accommodations unless otherwise arranged through the local charity tournament. The host hotel at Pebble Beach Resorts for the Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship will be The Inn at Spanish Bay (All arrangements at The Inn at Spanish Bay must be made through a Lexus Champions for Charity representative).
For more information, contact the Lexus Champions for Charity program office atLCFC@octagon.com or call 800.284.1587
Share-a-Night and make a difference!
Help provide a “temporary” home-away-from-home for families throughout the Southern Appalachian region who stay at the House.
- Cost to house a family per night – ($80)
- Requested contribution from each family – $10/night
- No one is turned away because of an inability to contribute
- Our average nightly contribution is $1.74
For more information call 423-975-5437 and speak with our staff.
St. Patrick’s Day Bash
We had a successful event on Saturday, March 3rd, 2018! Thanks to all who sponsored, attended, volunteered and supported our fundraiser. Join us for our next St. Patrick’s Day Bash! Save the date Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 6:00 pm- 11 pm at Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport! Keep checking back for updates!
Sponsored By Stifel Investment Services
For tickets or sponsorships, call Tina at 423-975-5437 or email email@example.com
Countdown till NEXT BASH!
2018 Ultimate Shamrock Sponsor
2018 Gareth’s Bakery Sponsors
2018 Leapin’ Leprechaun Sponsors
People’s Community Bank
Canteen Vending & Dining
DJ & Eva Swatzell
Debbie Davis Waltermire
David & Sarah Babb
Carefree Boat Club