Happy Wheels is now operating at Holston Valley Medical Center three days a week beginning at 10 am! It serves drinks, snacks
and toys to the children in the pediatric units at the hospital and their families. We are still in need of volunteers to push the
cart. If you are interested, please call Leah at 423-975-5437.
Just a reminder that we collect poptabs from any type of can. We recycle these tabs and use the funds to provide for the children
and families staying at the House. This is a great way to help the House. Keep collecting those tabs!
Share-a-Night and make a difference!
Help provide a “temporary” home-away-from-home for families throughout the Southern Appalachian region who stay at the House.
- Cost to house a family per night – ($80)
- Requested contribution from each family – $10/night
- No one is turned away because of an inability to contribute
- Our average nightly contribution is $1.74
For more information call 423-975-5437 and speak with our staff.
Save the Date: August 14, 2017
We’re moving to Blackthorn Club @ The Ridges
More information coming soon!
To enter a team, inquire about sponsorships or for more information call Tina Ison at 423-975-5437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thank you to all of our 2016 sponsors and Lexus Champions for Charity & Lexus of Kingsport for their support.
Hole In One Sponsor
Driving Range Sponsor
Race Coal Co.
Putting Green Sponsor
Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union
Chaparral Buick GMC
McDonald’s USA, LLC
Johnson City Press
Kentucky Utilities Company
Property Experts- Sam Taylor
The golfer’s opportunity of a lifetime could be yours…
Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship
Up for auction at the 20th Annual TN Golf Classic on Monday, August 8, 2016 at the Johnson City Country Club at 1:00 pm
Dec. 7-11, 2016
Pebble Beach Golf Links
The Links at Spanish Bay
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 54-hole event, three days of play, 18 holes/day
- Two-person better ball, amateurs only
- All players must be verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration, 80% of handicap will be used
- Lexus Champions for Charity staff reserves the right to adjust handicaps as they see fit
All Meals are Included
- $100,000 Charity Purse
- $70,000 divided amongst 1st through 10th place NET finishers’ charities
- $30,000 divided amongst 1st through 5th place GROSS finishers’ charities
- Participants will compete for additional prizes for low net and gross scores
- Daily hole-in-one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles
- Includes transportation between the Monterey Peninsula Airport or San Jose International Airport and Pebble Beach Resorts, as well as transportation between Pebble Beach Resorts and the tournament sites
- Spouse/guest package available at additional cost
- Participants are responsible for own airfare and accommodations unless otherwise arranged through the local charity tournament. The host hotel at Pebble Beach Resorts for the Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship will be The Inn at Spanish Bay (All arrangements at The Inn at Spanish Bay must be made through a Lexus Champions for Charity representative).
For more information, contact the Lexus Champions for Charity program office atLCFC@octagon.com or call 800.284.1587
St. Patrick’s Day Bash
Join us for our next St. Patrick’s Day Bash! Save the date Friday, March 10, 2017 from 6:30 pm- 11 pm at Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport! Please note the move from The Millennium Centre.
Sponsored By Stifel Investment Services
For tickets or sponsorships, call Tina at 423-975-5437 or email email@example.com
Gareth’s Bakery Sponsors
Leapin’ Leprechaun Sponsors
Jeff & Melissa Jones
Robert Van de Vuurst
Jonathan & Dawn Tipton
Beth & Jay Larshus
Jennifer & Jeff Keller
Debbie Davis Waltermire
Siena Rambo & David Babb
People’s Community Bank
Michael & Grace Ann Hance
Sharon & Tony Little
DJ & Eva Swatzell